Below you will find our selection of morale patches. The purchase and shipping processes for grabbing a patch are different than our apparel, so be sure to read the instructions/directions below the order form if this is your first time.
Instructions for Ordering Robo-Apparel Morale Patches (for now):
For the time being – ordering them is going to be a tad archaic. Here's why:
My shirts and my patches come from two different production teams, and therefore have completely different shipping circumstances. All of my clothing is produced and shipped from LA, directly to you. My morale patches however are shipped to me as physical inventory – and therefore is shipped separately from anything else you may purchase on the site.
HOW TO ORDER (for now):
Submit the form below to start the purchase process, which is:
- Use the form above to order your selection of patches (stock dependant).
- I will then send you an order confirmation upon receipt of your order, and give
you my Pay Pal address to send me the total cost of your order.
- Once payment is received – your patch(es) will be put in the mail ASAP.
- Regular snail-mail (literally letter-post with a stamp): $5 USD
- Small Packet Air (parcel-post via postal service): $9 USD
- Regular snail-mail (literally letter-post with a stamp): $7 USD
- Small Packet Air Int'l (parcel-post via postal service): $13 USD
What's the difference?
Since we're sending a physical object other than a piece of paper - technically, the patches should travel via Parcel Post of some form. The cost of this form of shipping vs. the cost of the patch itself is a little daunting, so I thought I'd offer a choice.
By paying for parcel-post, you have a trackable shipment - albeit at that higher financial cost. If you want to save a few bucks, but forego any sort of tracking...I can just slap some stamps on an envelope and call it a day. It's up to you.